So today was talent show.
And honestly, I did not expect to get 1st place.
But we did :)
Good job Roger and Phoebe!
Because like, truthfully, I'm not really good at drums, it was Roger and Phoebe that were super crazy at piano and ELECTRIC violin.
So anyway, good job to all of us :)
Today was like my second time I played in front of a crowd.
Man. I was so nervous haha.
Behind the backstage, I was like praying and stuff.
Anyway, I am happy that I won 1st place, but also I'm kind of sad because I think few other teams deserved this place hahahaha.
And for me, like I have more chances, but for few other people, this might be their last chance in Oxford Talent Show so.
Anyway, thank you for people that came to watch me and came to cheer for me.
Although I couldn't hear anyone cuz I was so nervous.
That's probably why we won. Lots of cheers :)
Today was all good.
We went to yogurt times afterwards so that was good too.
I hoped Justin, Dan, and maybe Chan could sleepover at my house today.
But everyone was kind of tiring so.
Maybe next time! :)
I'm so happy that today was talent show and that we won.
But I'm sad that now there is nothing to be excited about.
So after today, until like spring break, there's no breaks -_-...
And yea. I just hope I can have fun through this unexciting days.
Anyway,
I want to wake up early tomorrow and jog or something at the park.
Hope this works.
Good night.

good job today (:
답글삭제congratss!!
답글삭제:)
is it on youtube?
i wanna watch it :)
lol goodjob, doggy :)
답글삭제did you get to jog?! hahah run with me next time!