I know it's kind of late writing this entry becuase it is going to be about International Assembly which was few days ago.
Anyway, honestly, I think i did not do that well.
But people said it was good, so I was all happy :)
Also, like I really don't like my voice.
But few people said they liked my voice.
So I was like super happy :)
Well, International Assembly went pretty good.
My voice was kinda shaky in the beginning, and since I'm not good with low notes, it was shaking even more. But people didn't realize it, so it was all good :)
Also, I guess David was gonna do like a crazy ending thing, but i forgot about it and I was harmonizing to it and he was like '-_- why did you do it?' after the assembly. But whatever hahahaha.
Anyway.
So Internation Assembly was my officially first stage.
I still can't believe I sang in front of the whole school, in front of more than a thousand people.
Haha, many people were like surprised because they never knew I could sing.
Good thing "Heffy and Boys" made Koreans proud unlike 2 years ago with "be with you" lol.
Anyway. I was really happy.
I hope it was fun for everyone.
Even now, I'm watching this Korean music program.
Oh yea, I went to noraebang w/ edward and casie today. It was fun, except edward and I sucked HAHA :( but watever, sucking is funner.
Amteun.
I hope, my first stage does not become my last one.

nahh, you were goooood !(:
답글삭제i liked your voice
so did a lot of people. ahahhaa
yayy ! 8)
it was good :D
답글삭제and i was one of those few ppl
ahaha anyway good job yohan
amen to the sucking is funnier thing.
답글삭제i would rather sing and dance and crack like crazy
than sing ballads the entire two hours.