I really don’t feel like writing this all serious and stuff cuz best friends talk with hearts not words. So, I’m not gonna make it all teary and meaningful, but instead i’m gonna make it “lack.” That’s it, “lack.”
First of all, I got no best friends. I only got bros. They know who they are so I don’t need to mention it.
I still remember when we all first sat on a different table from the other Korean group. We were just kinda there sitting together, not really laughing or talking together. We used to sit upstairs too, in front of Cullinane’s class (right? or was it somewhere else). But we got kicked out from eating upstairs cuz something happened. And I remember, like the only time we would laugh like crazy was when Dan told us about his stories from the darkest hole. Man, I gotta say lunch was always disturbing and disgusting cuz of Dan, but it was funny haha.
Then we found a table, and that’s when we were with the girls and stuff. But we didn’t really like how they were two-faced and complicated back then, so we just kinda hated on them. Thinking about that right now, it was no big deal, but I guess we were just too young and too hateful to understand them. But because we got separated from the girls, we became closer to each other. I still remember, something happened between us, so we used to be separated into two tables (Jin, Caleb, Dan, and Edward, Chan, me). But whatever, whatever the reason was, we’re cool now, so I think it doens’t matter now.
And when we all sat in the same table again, I think that was when we started saying all those WEIRD phrases, USUALLY from Jin, the phrase maker. And Dan would always try to copy it really dumb, but it was so dumb that it was funny as hell. And Caleb would argue how it’s always his and stuff. And I, being the best one, always made the best phrase, or changed it to the best one. :]
AMTEUN, I think I’m writing this way too long. It’s not even towards a girl or something, so I think I should stop writing. But, man. You know, my bros are kinda stupid in their own ways and stuff. But it’s alright cuz I still love you guys man. I still love you. This reminds me. I should start making videos again.
Hope your summers are going great.
Aristotle once said that “A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.” Well, for me, I think “A bro is a single soul dwelling in lack bodies” if you know what I mean.
PISS out.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기