I do not know where I should begin this blog.
Anyway, today was the Winter Formal :)
And I am extremely happy that I had a lot of fun.
Amteun, so Chan slept over at my house, and Justin came over to my house around 11ish.
And we were just doing nothing except singing.
And then, later, Dan decided to come.
When he came, we sang even more hahahaha.
"I believe I can fly" & "I want it that way" were pretty good :)
We are planning to practice more so we can get better hahahaha.
Anyway, that's not the important part.
The important part is that today was the Winter Formal!
So we went to Cerrots Town Center around 4ish because we had to take pictures at Imagex.
We arrived there on time but then girls did not come on time. So we were just walking around CTC hahahaha.
And soon, Myp and Hannah came and they were putting their dates' bouttenirs. And I was just waiting for Esther, and I was kind of lonley :[ ahahaha.
Anyway, and then few minutes later she came.
And I'm serious, she was so pretty! (yoona is nothing!)
Amteun, I put corsage on her left wrist like I was told to. However, she could not put on the bouttenirs properly. But it was all good cuz the flowers were so pretty :)
After we finished putting our flowers on each other, we went to take pictures.
I was expecting a really really cute pose for picture.
And Esther being a super good posing person, made up this pose, aka model pose.
So when we took all the picture, we were waiting for that model pose to be super extremly mushisuh and cute.
But it was a failure. :(((
We looked so awkward because that was the first time we posed like that.
But whatever, we still had good pictures.
After pictures, we went to Borders to just chill. And man. that elevator was pretty nice :)
Then every couple just disappeared. And we were trying to find a magic book so Esther could learn and show it to other people, but we couldn't find it. and we were like ':O are you serious?' ahahaha
So we decided to just look for random stuff.
And we found some nice nice nice food books.
I really wanna learn cooking now -0-.
She can make cookies, I can make cakes.
We can be samsoon&samsheek cakebbang jib or something HAHA
Anyway, then after that, we chose our pictures.
Oh later, we went to Barnes and Nobles and they had magic books. I wanted to learn this magic trick called 'soul mate' so I could show it to other couples and like make them all happy :) But I didn't want Esther to wait for me to learn the magic trick cuz then she wouldn't have anything to do. So I decided not to learn. OH! we saw this one book that was like about what you would choose? I can't explain it, but that book was so funny ahahaha. Oh yea. We took lots of pictures at Borders :) and we found this really pretty handbook (?) from coldstone. So, I just took it and I wanna eat them right now :) ahahaha cuz I'm so hungry.
Anyway, after that was our dinner :)
Dinner was at Cheesecake Factory. Oh man. The mood of that restaurant was nice and the food was way way way better than last year too. So I am superly satisfied. :)
I don't know if Esther liked her food much because I kind of chose it for her. Or we actually tonghehed.
But then, at first I was kind of '-___- are you serious?' because there werent that many vegetarian food.
I noticed after I got closer to Esther, I get annoyed easily when like food place don't have vegetarian food -_-.
Anyway, yea, they didn't have much.
Like everything had chicken and meat and other stuff.
And I wanted to like share my food w/ her and since it's more of her day. I decided to also eat vegetarian food. Or ummmmm more like non-meat food.
So I ate "four cheese pasta"
I don't really like cheese that much, but it was actually pretty good.
And her food was also good too.
Although we couldn't finish them all, it was worth it and all fun :)
THEN
came the actual Winter Formal.
Alright. Honestly, you know, before I went in the Rose Center, I was all like 'psh. dancing? of course i'm gonna dance. im gonna dance a lot and shes gonna have a lot of fun!'
BUT.
When I got into the center. I became like 'huk. its actually dancing part now. alright lets try'
And yea, at first I was really bad like I didnt know what to do. What I like prepared and thought of and stuff were just gone. Like 'what do i do now?'
But then, as time went by, things got better, and ummmmmmm
I had fun, hope she had fun too.
AMTEUN.
Winter Formal was really really really fun today.
There are so many things we did today, and I will never forget it although I have bad memories :)
Hope this happines can last long.
After formal, I realized many things.
Actually just random thoughts to myself.
I think I'm gonna think about those before I go to sleep tonight :)
One thing I realized, and that I can tell right now, is that this year's Winter Formal was actually good, and memorable unlike last year's. I'm not trying to say last year's formal was bad, but trying to think about last year's, like what I did and stuff, nothing really comes up to me. Many things were awkward between my partner back then and me. This year was better.
I wonder why.
Maybe I should figure out why it got so much better.
Maybe I should when I go to sleep tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
고마워。
1/17/09

LUCKY ASS. >:O
답글삭제im glad u had fun John!
답글삭제:D
hahaha yeahh..i'll tell you all about the mysterious person! if..you bring the food muahahah :-)
답글삭제