2009년 1월 4일 일요일

Last Day of Winter Break

I wasn't planning to write one today, but I saw many people writing one today.
Therefore, I decided to write one too hahahaha.

Anyway.
This break was pretty boring.
Thinking about the break, I don't think I did anything special or like especially fun.

Let's see.
I went to CC's party, noraebang, my friend's house, and I just walked around cypress w/ friends.

Oh yea.
Most of the time, I played this one game called '바람의나라'
I was lvl like 60 something, but now I'm 99 :]

Anyway.
Wow.
This break was so boring :[

I hope spring break can be like so much better than this.

I can't believe school starts tomorrow :[...
But!
I was talking with my mom, and I decided to actually try studying this year! hahaha.
I told her to send me some euro books, sat books, and other korean books that can be helpful for me.

2009 is going to be same as 2008.
hmmmm.

New Years Resolutions
- ?

I'll think of it later :D

댓글 4개:

  1. o my John
    my moms making me study
    lets study together :]]

    답글삭제
  2. ahaha. sorry i wasnt around for break ):
    lol

    답글삭제
  3. haha next time play with me :D

    lol I didn't really do anything either. = w =;;

    Hm..

    Next time I need to play more while I can. :D

    bye big head :D

    답글삭제