Last day of 2008 is coming in 10 minutes.
I don't know why, but right now I feel really sad.
Really really sad that 2008 is over.
This year,
There were many happy moments and sad moments.
Whatever, both were memorable and I will not forget the memorie of 2008.
The year that is about to pass by in 8 minutes.
I feel really weird writing this last entry of 2008.
It feels like I haven't done anything in 2008.
It feels really sad that, I don't have anyone beside me right now to enjoy the new years with.
Jibsanims and other ppl went to church while I went to Downtown Disney with Hannah, Minyoung, Gloria, David and Dan.
Like, my mom called, but I couldn't pick up cuz of bad signal.
I was really upset kinda.
Anyway.
I feel super super lonely right now because I cannot enjoy the joy of new years with anyone right now.
Jin was gonna sleepover at my house, but I don't know what happened to him either.
Anyway.
I'm listening to 'Nothing Better' by Brown Eyed Soul right now.
I just feel like listening to it.
And by the time, it ends.
It's going to be 2009.
Hope 2009 goes super well with many memories.
I just realized.
The song i am listening to right now.
'Nothing Better'
This one will be the last song I listen to in 2008.

were gonna pwn this 2009 (:
답글삭제mann you know I shouldve just gone to your house
답글삭제ughh didnt do anything at church cuz like 15 min after I got dropped off, my parents sed lets go -_-
its not much. so you can read it if you want. lol.
답글삭제well. i was planning on writing about people.
so you can be next (:
awwwwwww
답글삭제hope the new year, 2009, is filled w/happy memories? ahaha
that sounds kinda corny but i mean it(:
hehehehe[x
H A P P Y 2 0 0 9 ! 8)