2008년 12월 30일 화요일

¿Destiny?

So I am back to Cypress.
It feels really good to be back home.
And although I had fun at Peter's house, I really missed my friends in Cypress and I just missed my house.

Anyway.
Today is such a good day.
I do not exactly know why.
Is it because of the video? maybe ;]

Amteun,
So Dan and I am trying to make an entertainment!
I know this sounds really stupid.
But just watch.
Soon, everyone will be into D & Y Entertainment or WooHan Entertainment's great songs :D

So, here is our little plan.
I don't know if I should tell this or not. Cuz its kind of a secret :D
But who cares.

So.
First, we go to Nanta Noraebang to record ourselves.
Of course don't worry we'll practice well enough so it won't sound bad.
And then, we get those recordings and upload those to myspace!
And tell people to listen to them.
They're gonna be like
'OMG! Who are they!? THEY ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!'
And we'll be like
'PFT. It's us.'
You know what i'm talking about?
And then we go to youtube~
then Korea~ and like Japan~ America~ even to Africa!
Anyway. So I hope our entertainment plan will actually work out somehow! :D

ANYWAY.
Stop with our dream.
I just went to Dan's blog, and he was talking about destiny.
So I would also like to talk about destiny.

What is destiny?
Fate? ummmm I am not really sure.

But I think there is destiny.
Like how I met with my friends here.
I mean it can be just luck and stuff how we met.
Maybe I met them because I came to America in 6th grade.
But I think even if I didn't come to America in 6th grade and just stayed in Korea.
I would meet my friends later on in the future.

So this is what I believe.
There is destiny.
And everyone has his/her life set already before they know it.
And it's just which way you choose.
But no matter which way you choose, you're gonna end up meeting same people.
Like '5 people you meed in heaven'
Even the people you just see at the mall and just walk away.
Even those people might be someone special in the future.
Maybe I'm thinking more of like future-ish, not like destiny-ish.

So basically what I'm trying to say is.
We should all be equal and fair and nice to everyone, because no one knows who you are gonna meet in the future, and if we are not nice to someone, we might meet those people later and get bad like revenge-ish thing from them.
And even if there is no destiny and just 우연.
Even if there is no 인연, but only 우연.
If you look at the words, the only difference between 인연 and 우연 is only one letter.

Let's just change 우연 to 인연.
It doesn't matter if destiny exist or not.
It's just how we believe that to be.

우연도 인연이라 생각하면, it can be destiny.
인연도 우연이라 생각하면, it can be just luck.
It's just a matter of how we believe.

우연으로 만났을지어라도, 우연에서 멈추지말고, 인연으로 성장해나가는 친구들이 되자.

I didn't know until today, but guys you know how we 'tonggyuh'?
Maybe that is the sign of our destiny.

댓글 1개:

  1. aha woow I didnt knwo my blog can influence this much LOOL jp jp ahaha
    and dude, the plan is so gonna work out :D:D

    답글삭제