Alright so how should I start this entry.
So, today, I went to Peter's church.
By the way, I should introduce who Peter is.
So I met him in 2nd grade, and I still meet up with him during breaks.
He is one of my best friends and.
That's about it :D ahahaha
Anyway,
So after we went to his church.
We went to Southcoast some mall place and just hung out there w/ his church friends.
Well, it was kind of boring to me cuz I didn't know anyone beside Peter.
And he was kind of only playing with church people. Especially girls!
Guys. Bros before hoes. HAHA.
Just kidding girls :D
But it's kind of true cuz he likes girls >:]
Anyway.
That's not the important thing.
Um. today we watched "Wrong Turn".
Michelle Kim told me to watch it. So I was like
'Since we watched Saw V yesterday, maybe we should watch another gory horror movie like wrong turn'
And so we did.
Wow.
Disgusting.
Wow you disgusting monster looking retards.
They eat human beings.
That's just disgusting and how they looked like woww
Hate those retarded looking monsters.
Aish.
Man.
I'm pretty hungry right now.
But cuz of that, like my appetites all gone.
Stupid monsters.
Anyway,
It was a pretty good scary gory movie.
You guys should watch it too :D
Amteun.
I realized after coming to Peter's house that I miss my other friends.
Gotta go to noraebang soon again! ;]
And like.
Yea.
I just miss my friends.
Anyway.
I think I'm going to add to this entry since I wrote this in like 5 secs.

ahaha dont miss me too much xD
답글삭제my comment was longer than yours (:
o my we have to nrb agen ahaha
답글삭제hello john(:
답글삭제i noticed i never commented your blog, but i read your entries, so here i am to leave you my first comment.
i rented wrong turn and i'm planning to watch it tomorrow(:
pfhahahhaa you sound so disgusted at the movie, but i think that shows that i'm going to enjoy it a little more since i like watching horror movies(x
remember pan's labyrinth ?
that creepy guy with the wrinkly skin that had hands on his eyes ?
teehee i remember drawing eyes on our hands and just walking around really weird and scaring gloria(:
pfhaha good times(:
anyways i really like your blogs !
they're really thoughful and eye opening(:
wow this comment was longer than i thought it would be.
but haha okay good night john !(x