I just finished watching "If Only" with Chan hahaha.
It's almost 3 am. And I can't believe I just finished watching this movie.
Chan's already sleeping hahaha and he fell asleep during the movie.
It was a good movie, it made me reflect on my life.
It also made me question, and wonder what love is.
I know I am still young to judge and know what love is like.
But by watching "If Only", I realized that love is really a strong thing.
I remember, I used to like look up love quotes and other stuff, and all that.
But thinking about that right now, it seems like I really do not know anything about love.
As I saw it in the movie, I think love is indescribable thing. Too great for us to understand, too abstract to be described.
In the movie, the main character Ian sees his girlfriend's death and after that he realizes the true meaning of love. At first, I thought he was going to find a way to escape and like avoid her death. But it was not like that. He knew he could not avoid her death, and so he made her day the best day of her life, and saved her and died instead of her.
I am still young, and yet I thought I knew many things about life.
But since I don't know what love is, and since I did not experience it yet, I don't think I know anything about life.
When would love come to me? I wonder.
And I wonder if I can also do the same thing as Ian did to his girlfriend.
Love is beautiful.
I realized, and learned that love is not something you can give to someone.
It is more like the memories you spend with them.
It does not matter how long you stay with them, how long you know them, it does not matter with the time. No matter how short the time was, all it matters is the feelings between two people. I think love is memory. An unforgettable one. Not unforgettable because it was memorable, but unforgettable because you just can't erase it from your memory. Because it is just impossible.
사랑이란 것,
한번 해보고 싶다.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If Only"
I have to tell you this and you need to hear it.
I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today.
I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear...
Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years.
Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all...
So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
122408

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기