December 18th 2008.
I think today is going to be really memorable because of few reasons.
- I created this blog!
- 2 days before winter break
- I'm going to Winter Formal
Dang it. I thought I had more reasons why today is going to be unforgettable. But, as you can see, there are only three reasons. And like two of them are pretty stupid.
Today, I asked Esther Koh, aka Samsoon, to Winter Formal. I remember like our group was not going to go this year because it was too expensive last year and stuff. And the reason why we went last year was because that was our first time. However, this year, somehow I decided to go again! hahaha. I was kind of worried that jibsanim would not allow me to go because of the money and grades and stuff. Oh! And I was waiting for my mom to come this winter for few reasons and one of them was because she could give me some allowance for Winter Formal. But stupid economy, now my mom can't even come. I was really sad and disappointed because I was looking forward to that since like September.
Anyway, going back to formal story. So I was worried that I might not be able to go, but jibsanim said I could go, and I decided to plan. Or actually, I kind of planned already before I even asked jibsanim if I could go hahaha.
So finally, I asked her to formal. And it was SUPER nervous :[. To be honest, I was nervous since like 2nd period. And I was really worried when she didn't come to zero period because if she didn't come to school today, I could not have asked her to formal, and yea. Anyway, how I asked her to formal is a really really long story, and even though I describe it on this blog, no one is going to actually get what I was trying to do. It was kind of like inside joke-ish stuff I guess?
Amteun, so she said yes and I was like ':DDDDD'. And I just went back to my cluster and played egyptian war and texas hold'em with Edward, Chan, and some other people( maybe I should have just stayed at her cluster and talked and stuff). Man... I used to be the master of egyptian war :[ but now I suck hahahaha.
Anyway, today was a very very very happy day.
I just wish this happiness won't disappear.
Let's hope so ^^
What am I doing at like 2 am? I do not know. Wow. I just realized that I did not print my math stuff yet. Well, I guess I have to go print stuff and get ready for tomorrow. I wanna write more because I have a lot of things to say. But I'll end my first entry here.
121808

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기