Christmas always makes me super happy.
And yes, this Christmas is also making me super happy.
First of all, it started with a little thing and it made my day :D
So Chan and I decided to send text at 12/25 12:25 to people that we care?
And that was when we were coming back from his house. So, I was passing samsoon's house, so I was like 'oh oh maybe I should call her'. And I did, and it was pretty cool haha.
Anyway. After that, Chan just went to sleep at my house while I stayed up doing something.
I slept around 3ish and I was supposed to go to church but then I woke up late and I couldn't like get up ahahaha :[
So after lunch, Chan and I decided to go to his house since we had absolutely nothing to do. There were no one on the streets, and no cars and no everything. And I don't know why but, I really loved the emptiness :D Although there were no Christmas spirits and stuff, it made me feel like it was Christmas.
Anyway, and after that, Chan went to go watch a movie with MYP and I just came home and practiced piano, and sang. I realized that I stopped listening to songs that I used to love. So I listened to those songs again and went back to my old memories :D ahahaha.
Jibsanim, Michelle and Ashley noona were watching Mama Mia and jibsanim was like 'maybe we should go to noraebang after we finish watching this'. So I got all excited cuz I really wanted to go to noraebang today( I was going to go there by myself ahahaha :[).
But then, ummm I think jibsanim is sleeping right now... :[ no noraebang...?
Anyway,
Today was more than Christmas to me.
Although I didn't do anything special, it made me reflect.
Oh by the way, thank you God for sending Jesus Christ on Earth.
You changed my life.
122508

aww mannn i wanted to go ahaha
답글삭제fraekign jibsanim, should stick to her words! :O ahaha
hahhaha. even tho this blog was like dayyys ago
답글삭제i tried to do that too!
but not at 12:25
i tried to get everyone at 12:00
but i failed!=/
sumone said that they got their text at 12:01
:OOOOO