2008년 12월 20일 토요일

CC's Sweet Sixteen Party

I woke up around 10ish. And I had nothing to do.
So I decided to sleep little more, and I finally woke up around 11? 12?
And then I was really bored, and had nothing to do. So, I played game.
Oh yea. I went to eat '허대감 설렁탕' next to Zion Market. That place was kind of good. But then like eating 설렁탕 in the morningish lunch did not feel that good. It was like too hot :[. But then, it was delicious I guess.

Anyway, so I came back, and still had nothing to do. So I played that game again. And I was going to take a nap, but I thought it was kind of a waste of a day if I just sleep hahaha. So I kept playing the game -0-... <- pretty stupid.

Amteun, so later, I decided to go to CC's party :D

First, when I got there, I was like 'oh what should I do?' cuz like all the ppl there were not from Oxford, and I only knew few ppl. But then, as time went by, more oxford ppl came, and I guess that made the party better.

But dancing part was kind of a challenge to me hahaha. Like, I really cannot dance, but then everyone was dancing and all there was to do was dancing. So I kinda decided to dance... And yea. I was just standing there most of the time. But these girls came up to me and wanted to dance. So I had to dance with them. But then the problem is like I can't dance! and yea. They kinda left hahahahahaha. I am worried about winter formal :[... Hope I get better by then. Anyway, later when the party was almost over. I felt kind of lonely cuz like chan was w/ minyoung. and yea there were lots of couples. and I was just standing with dan hahahahaha. I hope maybe next party, I could have a date.

ANYWAY.
So finally, I am home. I was gonna play the game again hahahaha but I got really tired...
Maybe I should just go to sleep.

What shall I do tomorrow?

This winter break is going by really slowly, and without any fun things.

It's going to get better right?

122008

댓글 1개:

  1. thanks for coming john! :)
    hahah aww i hope u hadd funn thoo
    im sure u can dance johnn
    u'll be fiine at WF
    :)

    답글삭제