I don't know how to start out this entry.
I don't know what is going on. I don't know what is going to happen.
I really don't know anything.
I guess I am just worried.
I'm just worried that I might turn away from that person like others.
I know how it feels when people just leave someone.
Because I have some people that just left me without anything.
Only thing left was some memories.
Stupid memories.
They don't do anything. They are useless, pointless, helpless.
They are bad.
Only makes me sad.
Right now is important
Long time ago, I wanted to go back in time to change stuff.
But these days I don't want to.
Because I know if I change the past, present is going to be different as well.
Present is the most important because it defines the past, and decides the future.
My friend told me that after high school, theres only going to be two friends that you still talk to.
I hope I can be one of those two friends to many people.
And I hope I can have more than two friends after high school.
Anyway, getting back to my entry.
I wonder what trust is.
I think trust is really important.
By giving trust, you are giving everything.
But.
Once it is lost, it is never to return again.
Is there any way it can come back?
How can you regain trust from other people?
I wish trust was more similar to faith in religion.
Faith can be easily regained through lots of praising and prayers.
How come there is no such thing in trust in relationships? hahaha I just wonder.
You know.
This might sound really weird.
But sometimes I just want this world to be like a game.
Because if you mess up your character, you can always restart your character.
Too bad our world is not like that.
God.
Help me find a solution to this unsolved mystery.

yoo. pretty deep man.
답글삭제im touched.
hmmm. something bothering you?
hopefully youll be one of my two. i believe so.
How come there is no such thing in trust in relationships?
답글삭제there is,it just gets broken so easilyy
sadly
:(
but we just have to learn how to forgive and forget
that's how we hold on to our relationships
ok sorry, but this is liek the only place i can think of to comment back ahahaha
답글삭제anyway, of course i won dude, i always win
and dude i think my plan MIGHT work out ahahaha
and we should make it for like EVERYONE not only singers muahaha