It's already 7th day of January.
Yet, I still don't have New Year's Resolutions.
I probably won't be able to achieve all my goals of 2009, but I still want to try.
So, here are my goals for this year.
2009 goals
School Related
- Try for 4.0
- 1st semester, at least end w/ 3.5
- 2nd semester, at least end w/ 3.8
- Get involved in YPW
- Do homework, never not do them
- Sleep at least before 1, so I won't be tired the next day
- Do not even use sparknotes if I'm not gonna read the book
- Do homework by myself
- Ask other people if I need help tho
- Please study
Personal
- Be more manly
- Kill bugs without hesitation
- Run/ Jumprope/ Play basketball/ Push-ups/ Curls-ups at least once a week for at least 30 mins
- Do not go to noraebang more than twice in a month. Think about my parents in Korea. Don't WASTE money
- Do not open the piggy bank again, unless there is an emergency ( for ex. if I have to pay someone back, I'll open it)
- Be able to watch horror movies alone!
- Manage time better
- Get a calender and plan months, weeks, and days.
- Read Bible once a week not including church time
- Enjoy 2009
- Be happier
- Don't complain about what I don't have
- Make other friends
- Make great memeries
AND
By the end of this year, be able to sing
- 내가 너의 곁에 잠시 살았다는걸
- 여전히 아름다운지
- Nothing Better
- 안되나요
- 보고싶다
- 감사
I can't think of anything else anymore.
If I think of more, I'll add them.
꿈은 이루어진다★
Dream comes true...
-------------------------------------------------
1/08/09 updates.
Instead of
- 내가 너의 곁에 잠시 살았다는걸
- 여전히 아름다운지
- 보고싶다
- 감사
I decided to practice
- My everything by 98 Degrees

hello doubles parntner.
답글삭제you can do it !
ahahaha mannn you should get a gym membership
답글삭제so me you and caleb can go to the gym
together and work out :]]
HAHAHHA youre so funny john..you crack me upppss (:
답글삭제