2009년 1월 11일 일요일

Talent Show & Piano

Alright.
So, I have to say today was a pretty amazingly fun day.

First of all, I woke up around 9ish because I had violin lesson.
That wasn't fun hahaha. But I got over with the lesson, so another week free of violin lessons! Woohoo! That's the good part I guess.

And then, after violin lesson, which was around 11:30ish.

I decided to just sing because no one was home.
So until like 12:30+ which Dan came, I was doing nothing + singing.

Well, I was supposed to do homework because I had to go to church at 3 to practice for Talent Show! But then, stupid music. It distracted me, and led me to sing :(

So I sang and sang and sang until Dan came.
And after Dan came, WE started singing :)

And then like Dan wanted to show me new SNSD MV, so we watched it and while we were watching it, Dan jumped and hit the light thingy and all of them fell down, and WOW. It was too funny, we literally ROFL-ed. HAHA

And then, we just waited until Jesse, David, and Michael came.
When they came, we were just talking and stuff, and heffy came around 3:20ish.

So, we went to Heffy's church to practice for Talent Show.
At first, we were all screwing around. And I was also just playing around haha.
But then, we had to start practicing. And I didn't know until today, but since today was the first meeting of our band, we kinda sucked in the beginning. Like no one knew what to play, and how to play and stuff. It was kinda not good in the beginning, but as time went by, we got much much better and it was all good.

I really felt good today because I was singing, playing bass, playing drum, finding music sheet, transposing and all those music-related stuff. I felt like G-Dragon of Big Bang :]]] puhaha.

Anyway, we were screwing around and stuff, but at last, we ended up sounding pretty good. We have another meeting tomorrow at church tomorrow after service & praise practice. I think it's going to be better and funner. Eh... except Jesse can't play drum anymore, so I am officially our band's drummer. I wanted to sing, but I guess I'll play. And me and Dan tonghae more than Jesse and Dan because we practiced together.

Anyway, that's the end of my first talent show practice :]
It was amazingly good.

And right now, before I began to write this entry, I, all of a sudden, got into piano. So I was playing piano from like 10 o' clock. Trying to master this one piece :] Really pretty song. Hope I can play this song by 2009? hahahahaha

I'm doing pretty good w/ that song right now. I think I can play this soon :]
Anyway, this song just makes me feel so good, and peaceful hahaha.

Now, that I'm done writing w/ this thing, I think I'm going to sleep.
Ahhh. Didn't do any homework tho... Tomorrow's going to be pretty hard and tiring.

Winter Formal is in 7 days.
:]

댓글 2개: