And wow.
What an amazing friend :)
Thank you Casie.
But for the people that are lazy to read the conversation.
714-614-6038 is my phone number
6 = It looks like me, my head is so big that I toppled over it.
14 = Fourteen things that she would never forget about me
6 = June, when I go to korea every summer
03 = Months that she has to wait until she sees me again
8 = When I come back, it is my birthday
so. 14 things are:
1. big head
2. love for singing
3. obsession with hair
4. waking up at 5:30 to go to starbucks
5. park visits
6. nrb duets
7. drama-like ideas
8. love masta advice
9. my seu reh bbah
10. my mushineun hands
11. attempt to look mushisuh on the piano
12. weakness in american slangs
13. konglish
14. sagwa cutting skills
Anyway, if you guys want to read the actual convo, its down there ↓
Man.
I am so happy that I have a friend like Casie!
I mean, I don't do those thing for her ahahahaha, but she made up this super crazy memorizing phone number for me. JUST for me too!
Eh. I think I should make one like that for her phone number too in return. But like I was thinking, but it's kind of hard. She is a genius -0-.
Anyway
Thank you again Casie for making such a jjang memorization thing. HAHA :)
Now I'll never be able to forget my phone number! hahaha
Maybe I should memorize those 14 things as well.
Anyway.
I have to send my Vocab Chart to Caleb and Casie. So I have to stop here for today :[
And I'm tired, so I wanna sleep early.
Maybe, later, I'll add onto this blog.
1/11/09 Amazing :)
[00:42] casie lee: you are gonna remember this for hte rest of your life
[00:42] casie lee: okay
[00:42] casie lee: so 6
[00:42] casie lee: cuz it looks like you
[00:42] casie lee: your heads so big that you toppled over on it
[00:43] casie lee: hahaha
[00:43] casie lee: jk jk
[00:43] casie lee: but ya
[00:43] casie lee: and then 14 cuz there's 14 things that i would never ever change about you
[00:43] casie lee: and 6 cuz you always leave in june for korea
[00:43] casie lee: and then 03 cuz i always have to wait that many months for you to come back
[00:44] casie lee: and then 8 cuz thats when you come back and also your birthday!
[00:44] casie lee:
[00:44] yohanxyang: whats 14 things
[00:44] casie lee: hahaha
[00:44] casie lee: okay
[00:44] casie lee: so one. your big head
[00:45] casie lee: two. your love for singing.
[00:45] casie lee: three. your obsession with hair.
[00:45] casie lee: four. knowing that you'd wake up at 5:30 to go to starbucks with me
[00:45] casie lee: five. park visits
[00:45] casie lee: six. nrb duets
[00:46] casie lee: seven. your drama-like ideas
[00:46] casie lee: eight. your love masta advice
[00:46] casie lee: nine. your seurehbbah
[00:46] casie lee:
[00:46] casie lee: ten. your crazy skilled mushineun hands
[00:47] casie lee: eleven. your attempts at looking mushisuh on the piano
[00:47] casie lee: twelve. your weakness in american slang
[00:47] casie lee: hahaha
[00:47] casie lee: thirteen. your konglish
[00:48] casie lee: and last but not least
[00:48] casie lee: fourteen. your sagwa cutting skills

whoaa thats pretty jjang.
답글삭제wheres mine?! (:
woww.. thats so cute (:
답글삭제haha casie's smart!!
i especially like 6 :D
woahhhh thats cool
답글삭제hahaha
u should watch 꽃보다남자too(:
답글삭제